Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Deaths That I'll Never Recover From, Fictional and Otherwise?

My love of news, books, gaming and movies, has unfortunately caused an ungodly amount of sorrow in my life,  mainly as a result of death. Anyway, my boredom and love of list making has inspired me to create a list of those whom my heart will forever ache for. Talley ho!

1. Heath Ledger, not fictional, but the one death that will always be "too soon" (for me that is)(I still cry)
2. Charlie, Lost. Hands down my favorite character from the first television series that I watched avidly. Damn it Charlie! Ruin my life why don't you.
3. Chris Miles, Skins. Yup. Skins will make quite a few cameos on this particular list.
4. Cal and Chloe, Harper's Island. Damn. The one couple that I actually wanted to survive. Actually, that's an exaggeration. Basically every death on Harper's Island was a traumatic one.
5. Qui Gon Jin, Star Wars Episode 1. Seeing as Star Wars is my favorite film series EVER, Qui Gon was a killer for me. But then again, it did fuel one of the most emotionally charged scenes I've ever viewed. I'm talking major goosebumps.
7. Every single death in X-Men. Pardon my French, but fuq dat shi.
8. Bambi's mom. Like come on Disney, can't you leave the poor deer alone?
9. Freddie McClair, back to Skins. Praise Shiva for Cook because otherwise I would've shat myself.
10. Ezio's entire fucking family, Assassin's Creed 2 *flips all the tables* 
11. Mikau, LoZ. Seriously Majora's Mask scarred me for life.
12. Dustfinger, Inkheart. I don't care if they brought him back, twas awful.
13. Biggie. I love you my king.
14. Subject Delta, Bioshock 2. Great opening though, can't deny that.
15. The Great Deku Tree, Ocarina😭😭😭
16. Satine, Moulin Rouge. They trick you into thinking that it's a happy ending, and BAM. Lives ruined.
17. Mufasa, Lion King. This is probably the most universally devastating death of all time.
18. John Coffey, The Green Mile. Great movie, even greater actor. Michael Clarke Duncan will be missed.
19. Sirius Black, Harry Potter. I feel like this was sort of an obvious addition though. Ironically enough, my three favorite Potter characters all died. What luck.
20. And finally, the obliteration of every character in Angel Beats! Yup, fml.
And an extra. Basically every single death in FMA. Dudes. 







1 comment: